PowerRise with Platinum Technology
- Today there are motorized lifting systems available for some window covering products. These systems use a remote control and can be battery operated or hard wired.
- Motorized shadings, shades and blinds are designed for ease of operation and precise control.
- With remote-control units, operating functions are served by a hand-held remote transmitter and a remote receiver mounted near the covering. A single remote transmitter can operate up to 12 treatments. With switch-control motorized units, a three-position switch is used to operate each window treatment.
- The lower travel limits of motorized window treatments are pre-set at the factory. Buttons on the motor assembly provide for adjustment of the lower travel limit after installation, if necessary.
- Upper travel limits of motorized window treatments are controlled by a stall sensor unit. The sensor prevents the motor from continuing to run after the treatment is fully raised.
- There is one stall sensor unit for each treatment. It is located next to the control unit (remote control) or on the back of the switch plate (switch control).